I Covet Thee

A beauty, style & lifestyle blog.

7/13/2015

What's In My Bag


What's In My Bag videos are not only my favourite to watch but also to film and this one actually marks the fifth instalment of rummaging around in the depths of my handbag! I try to make one every time a new bag comes in to my life, and this thing of beauty - a.k.a. the Blue Fleet Tote from Whistles, is certainly one of my favourites to date. You know the drill by now, I go through the contents of my bag from the useful (purse, phone charger, sunglasses) to the not so necessary (more lip products than I can count on one hand..) and in the process wonder how on earth my arm hasn't fallen off from carrying around so much on a daily basis!

SHOP THE POST




SHARE:

Blogger Template Created by pipdig
© I Covet Thee 2017