I Covet Thee

A beauty, style & lifestyle blog.

10/15/2017

The Only Two Makeup Looks You Need This Summer



Who doesn't love a combination of the two? A few weeks back I was on set for a super exciting shoot with one of my favourite drugstore brands, Rimmel as part of their Rimmel Road Trip series. Twelve influencers across six colourful cities throughout the UK, exploring new places and most importantly getting to chat all about makeup along the way! Brighton is one of my favourite cities in the South and who better to come along for the ride and show me all the best spots than born and bred Brightonian (and obvious bestie), Suzie!

We spent the afternoon on the pier, ate doughnuts by the sea and had some heated but friendly competition when it came to the arcade games! Then headed back to our hotel to get ready together for our night out in the city. You can see the whole day and everything we got up to in our episode of the Rimmel Road Trip which you can check out here!
SHARE:

Blogger Template Created by pipdig
© I Covet Thee 2017